Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Random inspirational bikes

This GS is swiped from the Church of Choppers blog of course.
LIGHT, SKINNY, FAST, GROUND CLEARANCE, HANDLES GOOD, STOPS GOOD, mid pegs, high pipes, Does dirt?




I have to say a few words here:
... I just hate riding rigids with low bars... I can't imagine why people keep running them... the leverage is horrible and the riding position usually is painfull at best and at worst... ruins your ability to steer properly.
I did it for a while and quickly learned that was NOT the way to go.
I actually wrecked while running them to.
They didn't cause the accident, but the accident may have been avoidable if I had been running any set of bars that I ran later... I usually ran stock Honda CR250 bars becuase the bend was great and they were free. My brother raced motocross and he would always switch out his stock bars on his CR's... so I got all the cast offs. Cheap, strong, good bend, tons of leverage. If only I were running them that one day...
I learned my lesson I can tell you!
Never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment