Thursday, January 7, 2010

Man, it's COLD out there!

-20F wind chill right now... tommrow the temps are suppose to hit -20F acutal temps... and -40 with the wind chill.
That sucks.
I know some of you guys out there are in much worse situations... but this is pretty nasty to us.

I could use some of that global warming I keep hearing about!

I think I will post some new Motoyan photography to cheer me up... Yan... you rule.
All photos by my buddy Motoyan, from his NFK blog.

This first batch are loosely Attack chopper related... the rest just RULE.
















































































6 comments:

  1. Damn that's cold. Where the hell are you anyway? Diggin' the pics. Check me out at: http://motoanimus.blogspot.com/
    Laters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. any further info about that modified swingarm sportster 1/4 of the way down this post???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Negatory man... wish I did though.
    I like that one too.
    If anything turns up on any of the Japanese blogs I will be sure to post it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! yeah, i've been looking through any japanese blogs i know of for it.....searched for a while on the NFK one, but nothing yet....man, so good. definitely inspiration for my bike.

    ReplyDelete