Saturday, January 23, 2010

Random inspirational bikes

I've said it before and I'll say it again:
I will never build or own another CB750.
I have owned about 10 of them and spent about 10 years working on them... and that was more than enough for me.

BUT... having said that... I will never fault anyone for owning or building one themself.
If you can do it, good for you. I like the way they look, and some people can keep them on the road... I cannot.

However... I find that really nicely built CB750 choppers are hard to come by.
Most of them tend to be sloppy long bikes or bike that the owners call "BOBBERS" (which of course they really aren't at all!)

But every once and awhile a nice one shows up.
This is one such bike.

Not to shabby... just get me some better front brakes and we are getting somewhere!


2 comments:

  1. Anyy articles on what makes a decent true bobber? Lots of owners here just take off the rear fender, slap a single seat, and they think they can already call it a bobber. I read an article way back Sugar Bear saying the same thing. Lots of people riding around without knowing anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen any articles myself...

    ReplyDelete