Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Key Inspirational bikes: Rouserworks Sportys

Ok, so I have been holding this off for a long time because Rob from Rouserworks and I have been doing an extended email interview for some months now and I had hoped to post all these pics of his bikes when I put up the interview.
HOWEVER... my life has gotten SO busy, SO cluttered and SO nuts lately that I have no idea when I will be able to get around to finishing up the interview or writing the article.
SO... I have come to the conclusion that it would be foolish for me to not post these pics and get some great inspiration out there immediately since I know of at least two intrepid truth seekers out there that are wrestling with a build at this very moment high in a mountain bunker safe from the prying eyes of the evil, and the mediocre: boys, take a good look, get out your scientific calculators, fire up some math rock in the shop and get crackin.
(Cause when you are done there you have to get to workin on my jet pack project!)

So Rob, thanks for your patience... sorry I haven't gotten anything done on the interview... I hope seeing your awesome attack choppers up here and given some of the recognition they deserve is some sort of payment for all the waiting!
And I should probably confess to you now... I'm pissed that you beat me to that skidplate! I was planning on running one JUST like that one!


So folks without further delay... here are the light, skinny, fast, and crashable (Rob is his own R&D department!) Attack Choppers of Roserworks that absolutely positively ALSO DO DIRT!
(Check out his blog here... and BTW... he takes good pictures too!)
http://rouserworks.blogspot.com/


AND..... Gary Griffith also took some of those shots and HE takes excellent photos as well.
Love his blogs... check them out. He has a book coming out soon ... Called Idle hands!
http://idlehandsbook.blogspot.com/
http://www.goodluckphoto.blogspot.com/
Thanks Gary and Rob!






























5 comments:

  1. love rob!!
    I need to pay another visit soon.
    (couple of those pics are mine, btw)
    g.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH CRAP!
    Your right! I'm sorry Gary... I forgot that I put those in the same file with Robs stuff... fixing it right now....
    Thanks man!
    Great shots!

    ReplyDelete