Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Random insane inspirational bikes

Ever think about overkill?
Ever wonder what WAYYYYYY to much power would be like?
Do you daydream about wretched excess?
Do you lie awake at night tossing and turning while you contemplate alternative engine possibilities for your cars, trucks, Jeeps, and motorcycles?

Well... I do.

But I must say that I have never thought about the front two cylinders cut off of a Roll Royce Merlin engine out of a P-51 Mustang fighter plane.
OR adding a supercharger to said insane motor.




I forgot where I found this... it was just on somebody elses blog not to long ago, and I thank them for the swipe... but I can't remember squat these days guys... my bad, my bad.
Bloodfalcons?
I have no clue...

To much on my mind.

Anyway... CPU is STILL down, Again I apologize.
Hope to get back on the horse soon.
Like I said...I have one or two articles in the works also....

Later

UPDATE:
My buddy Ron from Cali sent me this link and I found this picture on the link... check it out!
Thanks Ron!


http://thekneeslider.com/archives/2006/05/20/5000cc-v-twin-motorcycle-engine-for-sale/

No comments:

Post a Comment