Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Broadus...

(A open response to this post and the video posted below:)
http://atlasflynched.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-son-said-this-reminds-me-of.html





..I cannot believe that you would think that I would be caught DEAD in this Civic wagon........ with that stock steering wheel!
I cannot drive a car on lose surfaces in anger without MY steering wheel... I have transfered said prefered wheel from one Toyota rally truck to another Toyota rally truck, to another.
I also made sure that I had one in my 79 Jeep CJ-7.

May I present the only wheel that ever worked for me:
The Grant Classic


Now, having sorted that out... DUDE!!! I LOVE those wagons!
I have ALWAYS wanted one!
Well... that and a Mazda 323 GTX.

I have had this article for years... I kept this issue of Sport Compact Car set out... I used to read this article several times a week... when I saw this video I realized it had been 2 years since I saw the magazine... I went and dusted it off straight away.
I scanned this in for you and your father to check out... oh... and all you readers can partake also.

Now... Broadus... find me one of those wagons for cheap, OK?





No comments:

Post a Comment